First day of Spring silver, and a what the?

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The street tear out yielded a Barber dime, this 1907-O has been through the ringer.:tongue3:
image.jpeg
So I also found something, got no clue what it is...
image.jpeg
image.jpegimage.jpeg
The back side seems to be rubber, the jointed parts wrap around the center...

Also found an old Coke bottle...how it escaped the bulldozers intact is beyond me.
image.jpegimage.jpeg

Thanks for looking!:hello:

Upvote 12
Also found a Buster Brown ring.... Awesome!
image.jpeg

Sweet finds! It seems like I have seen something like you unknown item before but I cant place where or what it is.

That thing looks like a purse hanger thing my wife used to have. Here's a pic of something similar.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1458510888.695146.jpg

congratulations on the finds! :occasion14:

That thing looks like a purse hanger thing my wife used to have. Here's a pic of something similar.

View attachment 1287911

Nailed it!!!
Good call Clad Moon....

I dug deeper into your idea, looks like the rubber side would grip the table, so a lady could hang her purse off the side of the table....the other side would have a decoration, as they varied quite a bit.

I never would have guessed.

Buster Brown ring is kool.
I remember wearing them shoes when I was a kid

I only wish I could properly convey the depth of my emotions that you are still finding silver

I bet you are just watching the street dept. employees, just figuring where the next street tear out is going to occur. :dontknow:

Those street tear outs have been very good to you Dave. :hello2: Congrats on the barber and other cool finds. :occasion14:

Did you ever get that keyhole removed from your eye? Or are you hunting with a disability in order to get better parking spots? :tongue3:

I'm pretty sure that Dave has a detector rigged to the bottom of his hoverround
that's how he finds things

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back