First couple of outings with the new detector

JakePhelps

Silver Member
Jul 7, 2005
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
Hey all, just wanted to show those who got a Cobra Beach Magnet that it can indeed find metal ;D ?In fact its quite good at it ;)

Went detecting in my papas swimming area at the pond along with the neighbors swimming area also. ?The last pic is the first finds on land with it lol. ?And the middle pic is a whatsit found with it at my aunts house which used to be a cow farm i guess ::) ;D

Attachments

• papasandjohnshouse.JPG
    papasandjohnshouse.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 434
  • auntcindyshousewhatsit.JPG
    auntcindyshousewhatsit.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 432
  • Junkfrommyyard.JPG
    Junkfrommyyard.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 422
Upvote 0
Happy to hear it's working out for you.

Cool First Finds !

Jeff

Any silver there Jack? Glad to see it works for you. Bet you kept cool for a change? JIM

Looks like your warming up to that machine jake.Im sure youl be "dialed in ,in no time".WTG!!

Your whatzit is a piece of a temporary fence like they use on construction sites. There are green posts that just get pounded into the ground and then you use the orange mesh to keep people out of an area, or away from a big hole. I think some people use those posts with wire mesh as a cheap animal pen or fence too.

Nice finds Jake and it worked in the water as well which is great.It sounds like you will do well with it.HH

I know what those fences are! just didnt recognize the part off of a fence lol, the place was a cow farm which would explain the fence part. Nope no silver yet jim :-\ Maybe i will find some soon though ;) I found that i can strap teh detector to my kayak quite easily, so when i go to cape cod i will find plenty of areas to detect in the water ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back