First Club Hunt

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
Hi all,
Me and knorrski went to our first club hunt today and even though the coins were planted it was still fun to pull out 30 silver dimes between us.Knorrski won 2 silver quarters for a door prize and she also won best coin and ring.I took best misc find with a silver salt shaker.After the meeting we went and hit some new territory and even though we found another 65 coins,1 ring and pendant the going was slow.But it was a beautiful day,temp stayed around 60 and was sunny all day.

peace, bigrig

Upvote 0
Sounds like you guys did pretty terrific yourselves at your club hunt. I would like to get bobbie ?to go to one of these as she has the fast sweep for them. Maybe next year. keep on making the finds guys
hh
dave+bobbie

WTG, bigrig. Sounds like you and knorrski had a ball. Looking forward to my 1st comp. hunt this season. THink my favorite is the night hunt. 11PM no flashlight or lighted meters on detectors. Just go by feel=best was the coins stuck in cubes of jello and under dried cowpies. HAHA

30 silver dimes, 2 silver quarters, and THEN 65 more coins, a ring and a pendant. You da man Bigrig!! You and Knorrski make one HELL of a team!! HH!

Good deal, and sounds fun!

HH

our hunt was only an hour on land.They also have a token buried somewhere on the grounds thats worth a gold coin.each week they give out a clue as to where it might be.

bigrig

Sounds like a fun time was had. Congrats on the winnings. WTG!! HH

alwayslookin,
Its in seymour.very cool group of guys and gals,all age brackets are covered.If interested we could hook-up and me and knorrski could show you the way.next meeting is may1st and it is our spring hunt which is 15.00.membership is 20.00 but i found and won my money back easily already.

peace,bigrig

Cool..thanks for the info. seymour is a little far from the north west side of Indy but I will definitely think about it..wanting to possibly get into a club.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back