First Civil War Relics😁 help with mysterious pin.

esk8erguy

Oct 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tried a new spot today, close towards Massard Praire and came up with these relics. I was told the top right bullet was confederate but I'm not sure about the other bullet. Found this mysterious pin along with it. Anyone seen this? Thanks ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1417333283.143661.jpg[

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1417333302.639573.jpg[/URL]

Hmmm what a bummer. Still cool finds either way but I was really hoping I popped my civil war cherry😁 how would I date these bullets?

Upvote 0
If you are in Arkansas, you should be able to find you a civil war site or two. Start out at your local library and local historical groups. In no time at all you will be on your hunt for a true civil war site. Get as many civil war era maps for your area as you can find. National archives and Library of Congress may be of help. War era house sites quite often have very good war related artifacts you could find. Good luck.

Upvote 0
esk8erguy, Your mystery lapel pin appears to depict the south pole, with a view of the bottom of the globe looking upward. Maybe a commemorative pin for the first expedition to the south pole? Cool finds, Congrats. Sub 8-)

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back