Eagleye

Mar 19, 2014
Australia
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra 705
Garrett sea hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went for a beach hunt tonight and got a heap of trash but ended the night with a nice small silver ring. Don't know what sort of stones are set in it but it says STG on one side , 925 on the other and something else I cannot read. Stoked to get another ring under my belt.

image-3223402244.jpg

image-145830905.jpg

image-628141981.jpg

Upvote 4
Congrats on the ring. Hope the stones turn out to be really good.

Nice find. You always wonder what the wearer's story is, when you find something like that.

Yes the ring looks old, and the stones are in really good shape. The blue ones could be aqua marine I'm guessing and the others diamonds maybe ? That would be cool

Very nice bling ring indeed! Congrats! You need to get a diamond tester. They could very well be diamonds, I found a 925 ring that was Gold plated it had 6 tiny diamonds in it. So you never know.

Thanks for the comments. The other marking on the ring was MH (Michael hill) so I took it into the shop to see if they could tell me something about it. they tested it Not diamonds but the lady was really helpful and very interested when I told her I found it with my detector, she even told me some day I'll find something really great.. Let's hope she's right :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back