First Barber

eric in ks

Oct 29, 2005
middle america
Got my first Barber coin this morning at an old house here in town. I never expected a Barber to pop up so I was pretty pleased. Also got 4 wheats, a bunch of clad, the usual trash and some spent ammunition. The little man holding the ear of corn says MOLINE MP PLOW CO. One of his little wings was bent backwards, but straighted out nicely. It's one of my favorite finds so far. HH, Eric

Attachments

• barber.jpg
    barber.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 287
Upvote 0
Very nice finds. I have yet to find a barber although my son has found some with me. That 1916(?) cent looks in perfect shape. Make sure you search that site well. Maybe some indian heads, V nickels, ....

Good luck and Congratulations!

Bob

Great find on your first Barber!! ?Still looking for mine. ?I did find an 1899 V-nickel in great shape the other day. ?A first for me!

congrats on the first Barber , But the little statue is cool, Get back there and dig more barbers!!! Seeker

Congratulations on the barber. Nice old coin.

I like the little corn guy. Glad his wing didn't break in the straightening operation.

:o :o :o WTG Eric!!! ;D ;D Great finds. It is a great feeling to dig those Barbers. Good Pic's come down. Check your e-mail

Very nice finds, The plow item should be worth something to someone if you ever sell it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back