First Barber Dime ( 1906 )

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
With the help of my new CZ-3D, I found my first barber dime today along with a 1918 wheatie in the same hole...They were somewhere between 4" to 6" down. I love the new 3D, it really seems to be working great.
Have found a total of 6 wheaties, the 1906 barber dime, and a few little odds & ends in just a few hunts. Not too bad for the Hunted out parks here in Indy ;)
Barber1906.jpg

edited for pics...

Upvote 0
Nice. I love finding the silver. Wheaties are cool too, but the silver just gets to me. Especially in those "hunted out" spots. HH! Chris

:) Grat's to you Leon,sounds like your off to a great start with your new MD,HH

Wait a minute-- you're supposed to leave those nice old coins for us 'experienced' hunters, and just dig pull tabs! (Kidding!) ;D Good show-- I'm still looking for my first Barber coin!

BTW, great avatar!

Thanks Guys!,
Not much today,,, Just a 1945 Wheatie,,, Better luck next time...
Good Luck & Happy Hunting~

Nice job Lance..........Keep up the good work! I can't wait to see my first old silver..........good for you!

HH,
Moon

NICE! never found a barb myself :-\but a couple o mercs :-X nice find!HHGoldD

Nice work--my oldest coin found is the same coin, same year. Still hoping to break into the 1800s.

Is that you in the graphic, Leon? I like his expression when he hears the beep :) Congrats on your Barber dime. I've only found one. I hate to admit it, but I was in an old cemetery in a ghost town in Arkansas. I didn't dig any graves, but I scanned the surface and found a 1911 dime. I hope you find many more!

Yep, thats pretty much me ;D
I guess now that I got my new 3D, we're calling him the " Super Duper CZ-3D Detector Dude ",,, lol

And, I'd watch those graveyards this time of year... :o

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back