Fire Sale

With current silver value of all of the above only being 148 dollars or so, I kinda doubt you are gonna get any takers for 200 bucks. Certainly it is doubtful one could turn a profit on ebay when paying 50 bucks more than what they are worth.

Unless you have many key dates in that bunch that would make them worth something as collectibles.

Good luck though.
:)

just look on ebay people are paying way over spot........my coin dealer is offering 20% over spot for 90% coins, he has a long list of people wanting them. I think $200 is more than a fair price.

Thanks for your replies. It has already been sold and paid for through PM's.

I thought and still think it was a good bargain price. As the saying goes falcon... "spot is not".

A $10 roll of 90% halves is going for a minimum of $105-110 on ebay and that doesn't count shipping. 40% are going for around $35 a roll not counting shipping. And those are all minimum sale prices, and for junky condition pure bullion coin.

~Dave

BBcardsRI said:
Thanks for your replies. It has already been sold and paid for through PM's.

I thought and still think it was a good bargain price. As the saying goes falcon... "spot is not".

A $10 roll of 90% halves is going for a minimum of $105-110 on ebay and that doesn't count shipping. 40% are going for around $35 a roll not counting shipping. And those are all minimum sale prices, and for junky condition pure bullion coin.

~Dave
Got that right! I am watching a lot of auctions lately, seems like the 90% halves are averaging $120 per roll, not including ship + ins.

Zowie!

90% halves must be selling for 2 x spot these days. Whoda thunk? Congrats on getting yer asking price! ;D

Got that right! I am watching a lot of auctions lately, seems like the 90% halves are averaging $120 per roll, not including ship + ins.
[/quote]

Dang. That's high.

I can buy 90% rolls for $92 on a bullion site I have used before.

If I had the time (And the energy) I'd buy $100 there for $920 and sell for $1,200 on ebay. Do it 20 times over and over again, and it starts becoming some real profits. :-)

I've seen $120 for franklins and walkers but a 90% roll of kennedy's is pulling in between $100-110. If you are buying for bullion value you are much better served buying the coins that haven't been circulated as much. But hey if people want to pay a premium for worn down walkers because of percieved rarity more power to them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back