Finds for 8/27/05

oberkill

Aug 12, 2005
Went out to a new spot today that I got permission to hunt. Its in the same area as most of the other items just a differant area of the creek. Still found some slightly differant items still no complete points though! lol

I did find another style of knife, a complete drill, a few more tools and some other items that look to be either scrappers or parts of scrappers.

HPIM0502.JPG

HPIM0505.JPG

HPIM0506.JPG

HPIM0509.JPG

HPIM0508.JPG

Alan

Upvote 0
A few more pics. I have now found 3 examples of the item in the first picture. I am still not sure what it is for! There is wear on the bottom edge of all three. This one is slightly differant than the other two but has exactly the same wear. The other item I am not sure what it is either. It fits nice in my hand (my index finger was broken recently and still doesnt bend so well thats why it is sticking out! lol) and has a nice feel to it. I am assuming some kind of grinder though.

HPIM0510.JPG

HPIM0511.JPG

HPIM0512.JPG

HPIM0513.JPG

Alan

Great finds, look more like tools than most peoples finds like that.

Keep @ it and HH!!

Nice finds! As soon as I get a digital i'll have to show you my drill collection. I have some pretty nice ones. I have one that's about 6 and a half inches long. It's a beaut.

Happy hunting and the best of luck.

Steven.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back