Finding strange caves with dragon symbols in the Arizona Superstition mountains

Anon

Tenderfoot
Feb 1, 2024
Hello, I'm looking for information if anyone has ever fully explored the mountains are there any caves near the Superstition mountains with these characteristics:
-Warning signs that say its restricted for any reason, sealed, etc
-Any caves with strange shapes, anything like a narrow cave or something that looks to you like an artificial mine shaft and the deeper you go in you start feeling some ventilation or warm air rushing coming from it
-Any strange symbols on the walls like a dragon or ouroboros with seven stars?
-Any disappearance report near cave entrances
-Any cave where you find very weird walls that appear to you to be holographic?
I'm looking for these symbols, please anyone if anyone just knows about these symbols please tell me, I wanna talk to them I know its not possible to contact them, and they have to contact you.
1724458683796.png

1724458692330.png

What a weird bunch of questions! The stars within the Ouroboros represent the ’Big Dipper’ (The Plough), which have various significances depending on context. As well as astrological significance, in the Middle East the stars are associated with funerals; In America, before the Civil War, they were a symbolic guide to freedom for slaves on the ‘Underground Railroad’ since the dipper points North.

The Ouroboros entered Western tradition via ancient Egyptian iconography and the Greek magical tradition. It was adopted as a symbol in Gnosticism and Hermeticism and most notably in alchemy, and more recently as a symbol of resistance or the fight for what is right in numerous contexts.

The two elements in combination were adopted for the flag of the former unrecognized state of the Italian Regency of Carnaro. The failed state was self-proclaimed in the city of Fiume (now Rijeka in Croatia) under the leadership of Gabriele d'Annunzio between 1919 and 1920.

Carnaro.jpg

Attribution: By MacMoreno - https://archivioirredentista.wordpr...riginale-della-reggenza-italiana-del-carnaro/, CC BY-SA 4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=79609563

The other winged dragon emblem belongs in the modern world of 'fandom', I think

What a weird bunch of questions! The stars within the Ouroboros represent the ’Big Dipper’ (The Plough), which have various significances depending on context. As well as astrological significance, in the Middle East the stars are associated with funerals; In America, before the Civil War, they were a symbolic guide to freedom for slaves on the ‘Underground Railroad’ since the dipper points North.

The Ouroboros entered Western tradition via ancient Egyptian iconography and the Greek magical tradition. It was adopted as a symbol in Gnosticism and Hermeticism and most notably in alchemy, and more recently as a symbol of resistance or the fight for what is right in numerous contexts.

The two elements in combination were adopted for the flag of the former unrecognized state of the Italian Regency of Carnaro. The failed state was self-proclaimed in the city of Fiume (now Rijeka in Croatia) under the leadership of Gabriele d'Annunzio between 1919 and 1920.

Attribution: By MacMoreno - https://archivioirredentista.wordpr...riginale-della-reggenza-italiana-del-carnaro/, CC BY-SA 4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=79609563

The other winged dragon emblem belongs in the modern world of 'fandom', I think
In worldwide human culture yes that is everything we know, but there is more to it, and I'm trying to find these caves if anyone has found them or has testimonies, please tell me.

You've asked all this at least once before...

You could have just added to/continued that thread.

Some of the "information" you're asking about may exist, but this kind of stuff...
-Warning signs that say its restricted for any reason, sealed, etc
-Any caves with strange shapes, anything like a narrow cave or something that looks to you like an artificial mine shaft and the deeper you go in you start feeling some ventilation or warm air rushing coming from it
-Any strange symbols on the walls like a dragon or ouroboros with seven stars?
-Any disappearance report near cave entrances
could apply to just about any "lost treasure".

I'm looking for these symbols
Depictions of the ouroboros are common enough, though IDK why you're fixated on this particular one. It appears to be a gravestone, but that's not unusual--try an image search of ouroboros gravestone.
1727881002742.jpeg

I'll leave the Latin translation to someone who knows Latin.

Side note: When I tried lensing the first image, I'd say the majority of hits involved various... [insert adjective here] conspiracy theories--mostly unrelated. I guess they're getting a lot of mileage out of that gravestone. :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back