Find at my Store!!!

Gamecock4life

May 20, 2012
south carolina
Detector(s) used
etrac, fisher f2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for the computer pic!!! came across this 1875 indian in change at the store this morning! in 20 years of coin hunting at my own store, this is only the 2nd indian. i found my share of silver and wheats though the years but indians are hard to come by!!! also bought 4 40% halves for 3 bucks a piece, and also 2 common wheats-always check your change--- a pretty good day for me:hello:

Attachments

• Photo on 10-28-13 at 7.58 PM.jpg
    Photo on 10-28-13 at 7.58 PM.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 182
Upvote 5
I use to work in a circle k store. I pulled 81 bucks in silver at 18.50 spot price in a week. After my manager caught on she started taking it all lol. In the same week my wife got 2 bucks in silver quarters at McDonald's. after that in the year after till I left I never had another bit of silver nor my wife did. We figure it was from the people robbing houses in our area at the time, because in the paper there was reports everyday of coin collections being stolen. Amazing what they stole they were to dumb to reliaze it was worth 18 times what they spent it for lol. They did get caught and the silver dried up:(

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yup, I agree, always, always check your change. You never know what you'll find.

Anita

great find gamecock! :hello2: last Indian head cent I found was in a roll of wheat cents I inherited from wifes grandpa, and it was all Wheaties, until I ran into this 1860s Indian head in Fine condition. :tongue3:

hard to imagine a 138 year old coin in circulation

i seen the back and knew instantly it was an indian but i thought it would be 1900's but it turned out to be later... that's an advantage i have owning my own store i go through all my coins and all my silver lies in my 4 safety deposit boxes in the back along with my gold... let em try to steal that!!!!!

people never know what they have they always think its worth more than what it is or better, they spend it as regular change!!! im still at my store now a guy just came in with a 28 no mint standing liberty quarter in very fine shape -my guess- and ask me how much is it worth? i tell him 12 dolls and he proceeds to think it is worth 90!!!! some people make it hard to be a coin collectors 90 bucks are you kidding me!!! it happens all the time

Thats awesome man!...Ive yet to find an Indian in the wild besides digging them...Great find

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back