C

cm5838

Attachments

• my find.jpg
    my find.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 440
Upvote 0
Nice finds. Are you gonna spend em?

of BTW- The unitentifiable clad coin is a post-1982 zinc composition Memorial Reverse Lincoln Head One Cent Piece ;)

i been trying to learn this detector in my yard, but the guy that used to live here in the 70's and 80's owned a bolt company and i think his bolt truck threw up in the yard, and apperently he drank a lot, judging by how many bottle caps i dug up, but i guess it is all practice.
charles

Congrats on working around all the junk.

My old house was a rental house. Lots of beer tabs and coke tops. I started cleaning it up and ended up finding my first indian head there.
Sorry about the contaminated yard.

Yeah, I feel for ya! The old geezer that used to own the house I now have had an obsession with throwing all the pull tabs and beer caps into the grass. No joke, I bet I have picked up better than two hundred of them... and I have only lived here a couple of months! >:(

A smaller coil might help you in the trashy spots. Good luck.

i went out again today, but this time to a couple of schools, and damned if every one of the pencil tops showed as a nickle, but i found a lot of change, getting quite a pile going. the schools are pretty junk filled as well, but as i learn more about this detector i can figure out what is really junk and what is not, except the pencil tops, they still say it is a nickle. I did find a vacant building in town c.1920 i stopped next to when the car overheated, but i tried it and it was showing a target about every inch, and didn't have time so i will get back to it, plus there is a condemned house c.1902 that i am trying to gain access to, been empty for 10 years.
Charles

cm5838 said:
i been trying to learn this detector in my yard, but the guy that used to live here in the 70's and 80's owned a bolt company and i think his bolt truck threw up in the yard, and apperently he drank a lot, judging by how many bottle caps i dug up, but i guess it is all practice.
charles
The guy drank for pratice? Wonder how he did in competetion?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back