Finally posting a pic

DigMO

Sep 29, 2006
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX,Whites 6000 Di PRO SL
This is the only picture I have right now of me that's on the computer.I'm always the one taking the pictures so there are never any of me.My bestfriend and I were going out to check out my new hunting {mding} spot.It was deer season so we wore orange.Didn't want to get shot-hehe.Figured it was about time to post a pic.

Attachments

• At LS.jpg
    At LS.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 856
Welcome to the mug shots DigMO.

Nice pic

Welcome to the mugs! I thought you were a dude... ;D. Your avatar threw me off!

romeo-1 said:
same here
were you at JD's hunt ???

Baron Von De Kalb said:
romeo-1 said:
same here
were you at JD's hunt ???
How funny!You guys didn't watch the show "Deadwood" on HBO did you?No,I didn't go to JD's hunt.Got on this site right before the hunt and didn't know anything about it till it was over.Hope to go this year.

DigMo! We've been scratching our heads, too. We weren't sure which gender you were........now we know! :)

Good to see ya. Mystery solved! ;D

How could you people mistake Renee Zellwiger from Deadwood for a man? Hahaha
Nice Pic Digmo.....you look great and dont worry ,everyone thought I was a guy in drag when I first started also....

Not many women can pull off blaze orange and look so good! Nice to see your mug!
;D
~Nash~

Hiya DigMo,

Great to see ya! Nice chatting with you in chat, and I'm enjoying your posts & pics too. ;D

;) RR

gypsyheart said:
How could you people mistake Renee Zellwiger from Deadwood for a man? Hahaha
Nice Pic Digmo.....you look great and dont worry ,everyone thought I was a guy in drag when I first started also....

I was always clear on your gender. Good pic. Now we know who will be posting all those great finds this year. ;D

Bob

I changed my avatar for now just to help some of you out.HaHaHa.Gypsy-that isn't Renee.That is Robin Wiegert-I'm sure I spelled the last name wrong.She played Calamity Jane on that show.Thanks everyone-take care.

That avatar is much more telling! Never seen Deadwood...have to watch now!

Welcome to mugshots!

Hi DigMo! Good to see another Missourian here. Are you anywhere near Republic? We have friends there.

Nat

Hey Dig...nice to put a face a face to the name!

Thanks everyone for the nice comments.Sorry I haven't replied earlier, my computer has been down.
Nat-yes,I'm just a little ways from Republic.Take care~DM

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back