finally got to go detecting ! sundays hunt (update)

weasel606

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2007
West Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70 ,Bounty Hunter Landstar, Garrett ACE 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
well i got the weekened off for a change and finally got to go detecting even if it was by myself ;D the wife felt too tired to go today but i'm sure she will go tommorow ! I had to go to wally world so i packed the SE and stopped at cedar lakes to play awhile and boy there was alot of people there :o Got to detect for about and hour and of course stopped to talk to a couple people who asked if i was finding anything good which i did not but it was still fun since its the first time in awhile i have not worked all weekened, Well all i found was pulltabs a couple new buttons 4 dimes and 13 pennies, just clad but i sure liked swinging for an hour :thumbsup: maybe i'll have better luck tommorow, no pics of the finds but some pics of the park , thanks for looking and happy hunting :icon_sunny:

Attachments

• 100_1742 (600 x 450).jpg
    100_1742 (600 x 450).jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 633
  • 100_1743 (600 x 450).jpg
    100_1743 (600 x 450).jpg
    101 KB · Views: 627
  • 100_1745 (600 x 450).jpg
    100_1745 (600 x 450).jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 605
  • 100_1747 (600 x 450).jpg
    100_1747 (600 x 450).jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 608
  • 100_1748 (600 x 450).jpg
    100_1748 (600 x 450).jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 610
Upvote 0
Re: finally got to go detecting !

ANY FINDS ARE GOOD FINDS. GLAD YOU GOT SOME SWINGS IN. HH

Looks like it was a beautifull day! Congrats on finding clad money to pay for food! :)

I love the covered bridge. You dont see too many of those any more.

By the look's of the place there's got to be some silver and gold there somewhere......lot's of activity going on there.Best of Luck and HH!!

JJS NEW ENGLAND said:
ANY FINDS ARE GOOD FINDS. GLAD YOU GOT SOME SWINGS IN. HH
thanks JJS :thumbsup:
Detectingfreak said:
Looks like it was a beautifull day! Congrats on finding clad money to pay for food! :)
it was a beautiful day ! looked like rain but didnt do it !
Evolution said:
I like the covered bridge also ;D
civilman1 said:
By the look's of the place there's got to be some silver and gold there somewhere......lot's of activity going on there.Best of Luck and HH!!
what i have been thinking also civilman ! ;D

Nice job Weasel. As long as you're swingin' the coil.....it's all good.

Good deal, cool pics :)

HH

Great pics Weasel-- Glad you got out :thumbsup:

allen said:
just getting out and detecting is half the fun...
you are right thanks allen :thumbsup:
Merf said:
Great pics Weasel-- Glad you got out :thumbsup:
thanks merf ;D
lonewolfe said:
Good deal, cool pics :)

HH
thanks lonewolfe :icon_sunny:
silverfreak said:
Nice job Weasel. As long as you're swingin' the coil.....it's all good.
thanks silverfreak it sure was fun :thumbsup:

Well at least you got some swinging time in at a beautiful park. Good luck on your next hunt.
HH, Mike in NJ

Mike95inNJ said:
Well at least you got some swinging time in at a beautiful park. Good luck on your next hunt.
HH, Mike in NJ
thanks mike ! and goodluck to you also if you get out today :thumbsup: I know I am going to go again and thanks ;D

civilman1 said:

I agree with Civil. That place looks like it has some great potential. Hopefully you can hit it again when it isn't crowded, like a cool fall day.
Beautiful pictures too. Thanks for the post Weasel. :thumbsup:
-MM-

ModernMiner said:
civilman1 said:

I agree with Civil. That place looks like it has some great potential. Hopefully you can hit it again when it isn't crowded, like a cool fall day.
Beautiful pictures too. Thanks for the post Weasel. :thumbsup:
-MM-
thanks MM ! we make it there a few times a year :thumbsup: a friend of mine that i met there found a honking big silver ring and i found a ladies silver ring with a pink stone in it that just fits the wife and she is wearing ;D its a great place to go to :wink:

well i got to go back to the same place again today the wife didnt go again she just wasnt feeling so good ! so i went for a couple hours to the same place just different area and i think someone else had hit it pretty good already this year :-\ so i decided to dig the gold signals and founds tons of poptops and pulltabs :icon_pirat: a dime and 13 pennies did make its way in my bag but was hoping for the gold but oh well ;D still enjoyed swinging and being away from work so to me it was still a good day ! even if my finds dont show it :thumbsup: thanks for looking and happy hunting :icon_sunny:

Attachments

• 100_1757 (600 x 450).jpg
    100_1757 (600 x 450).jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 259

Evolution said:

Come to PA.

Great pictures, We! Beautiful park. Congrats on that play time and those finds! :wink:

Nana

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back