Oct 25, 2020
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400, Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Legend, Nokta Accupoint
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I managed to ruin my back over a week ago trying to lift stuff like I was 25 again.:BangHead: Between that and 100+ degree weather, I've been sitting things out.
This morning I decided to get out for a short walk before the heat to see what my back was going to do.
I hit a very tiny park I had never noticed before. Nabbed the 925 ring almost right away. Managed to hunt for about an hour before my back informed me that we were done.
23July2023 #2.jpeg

$5.46 in clad, a Hot Wheels car, a kitty bell, a Monopoly hat game piece, a bling ring and a 925 ring with pink and white stones.
23July2023 #1.jpeg

Going to try and hit a Tahoe beach tomorrow and see what I can find. Water hunting is definitely easier on the back!

Upvote 13
I managed to ruin my back over a week ago trying to lift stuff like I was 25 again.:BangHead: Between that and 100+ degree weather, I've been sitting things out.
This morning I decided to get out for a short walk before the heat to see what my back was going to do.
I hit a very tiny park I had never noticed before. Nabbed the 925 ring almost right away. Managed to hunt for about an hour before my back informed me that we were done.
View attachment 2095248

$5.46 in clad, a Hot Wheels car, a kitty bell, a Monopoly hat game piece, a bling ring and a 925 ring with pink and white stones.
View attachment 2095249

Going to try and hit a Tahoe beach tomorrow and see what I can find. Water hunting is definitely easier on the back!
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

It’s hell to get old! My back is shot too. One hour is all I can do at a time. Swinging the detector isn’t too bad, what kills me is digging and recovery. The lure of buried treasure is strong! I’ll keep going as long as I can.

Good to see you managed a hunt, and it's great therapy as one can go fast/slow as they want.
Many times I'll have a back issue where detecting will actually loosen it up, and get it feeling a tad better.
Then there's the times where the knife feeling is all too present.

Very nice items. Back issues are show stoppers a lot of times. I’m glad you got out there.👍🏼

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back