Finally got out again after hot summer and injuries...

FCCDFEd

Sep 29, 2007
Terra Bella, Ca.
Detector(s) used
DFX, IDXPro, MXT, Lobo St., At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to a local tot lot that has always done fair but today I found a 1929 wheat penny. Really surprised when I pulled this wheat especially at the tot lot. In total pulled almost $8.00 there and then went to the local sports park and picked up another wheat (1954) and a little over $2. Not a bad day at all but it sure felt good to get back to dirt fishing.

Upvote 11
Glad your back I did something weird to my knee cause I like doing hills sucks to be injured. took 2 weeks but Im back also Well done

Everything is frozen solid here, I hope we get a warm patch during December or Iโ€™ll be back to mapping out the nails in my living room floor again

yeah it feels good to get the hands dirty (or gloves) again. even the simple finds mean more to you because it has been a while. The good thing is that the ground shouldn't freeze where you live. hope you find something awesome soon, the wheaties are an appetizer for your finds to come.

Happy to hear that you are feel well enough to get out there detecting! Its no fun when injuries get in the way. Nice work on the clad!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back