Finally! Gold ring #13 What A Find!

Fix

Oct 17, 2012
Southern California
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign XS-2a Pro with a 15 inch DD WOT coil.
Deeptech Vista Gold.
AT Max.
Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's not much to look at but it broke a dry gold ring spell for me.
It's also ring number 64 so far this year! =)
Woo Hoo!
--
On a side note, I found 41 pennies in one hole. Was only 2 inches deep and about 3 inches wide. My old record was 27 coins at once. Was fun.
--
Oops. The picture is below.

Last edited:
Upvote 2
Great hunt! Congrats on the ring. That's one hell of a coin spill...or hoard. WTG!

Oops, I forgot to add a picture.

ring 64.jpg

The RMI is the manufacturer. What 10k rmi mean on a ring? ? kgb answers That's the first time I've seen a ring, aside from a Class Ring that had the designer listed. Though I suppose Tiffany Rings are marked. Congrats on breaking the dry spell.

Who says #13 is unlucky? Nice gold ring!

Congrats on some sweet gold !

Now that is just special! Bet it was fun when you first realized what it was in the hole. Do you do like I do? When I suspect the target is something special I slooooooow down the digging and almost go into an archeological type dig. I want to live with it for as long as I can. LOL

Congrats! Many happy returns!

HH!

The RMI is the manufacturer. What 10k rmi mean on a ring? ? kgb answers That's the first time I've seen a ring, aside from a Class Ring that had the designer listed. Though I suppose Tiffany Rings are marked. Congrats on breaking the dry spell.

Thanks for the link Mz! I have another ring identilcal to the one i found today with the 10k RMI but it's a half size bigger.
I was thinking the makers mark was a common thing inside rings. hmm Well what do I know. =)

Now that is just special! Bet it was fun when you first realized what it was in the hole. Do you do like I do? When I suspect the target is something special I slooooooow down the digging and almost go into an archeological type dig. I want to live with it for as long as I can. LOL

Congrats! Many happy returns!

HH!

Thanks What!
Oh man I don't have the self control to slow it down. I grab the stuff up as fast as I can.
Then I think, I should have taken a picture of that still in the hole. One of these days I'll learn.

Very nice finds:thumbsup:

Thanks What!
Oh man I don't have the self control to slow it down. I grab the stuff up as fast as I can.
Then I think, I should have taken a picture of that still in the hole. One of these days I'll learn.

I just figure that really good finds don't come along very often. So, I try to make the moment/memory last as long as possible. :)

Besides, if I get too impatient I start trying to take shortcuts with my digger, straight through the target. ;)
It also reminds me of those two idiots on TV who swing their machines so fast they must think they're swinging vacuum cleaners. LOL

It's all good though, each must travel their own path.

Congrats again on breaking the drought.

what kind of pennies did you find?
Hi Gaspars,
It took me a while to get the picture off my new phone that takes blurry pictures. Verizon lied to me again. This was supposed to be a great picture taker. Here's what I found.

Zinc zinc zinc zinc zinc a couple coppers and more zinc.
Was still fun though. =)
0405131337.jpg

Sweet rings! I am trying to find my first gold ring with E-Trac still. Got a shield nickel yesterday am thinking my chances are getting better for a gold ring find now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back