Finally found a 70 !!

treeslayer

Apr 9, 2010
Upvote 0
treeslayer, awesome job! I recently found my first(and only) 1970d half earlier this year after $250,000+ searched in halves, thanks for sharing!

As my local competition, @#(*$#@!!!! As a respected CRHer pal of mine, congrats dude! I am hoping for one of my own one of these days too! Good luck, and happy hunting.

I havent posted in a while, but have been doing 4 boxes of halfs a week, and 1 or 2 bags of dimes(1000). THe halfs have been slow , with 1 or two a week. But today i got 11 40s 2/ franklins and my first 1970d after a 4 year search of 5 or 6 hundred thousand in coins. any way hope everyone is doing well , and happy hunting to all.

Excellent find def in my top 10 at the moment

I havent posted in a while, but have been doing 4 boxes of halfs a week, and 1 or 2 bags of dimes(1000). THe halfs have been slow , with 1 or two a week. But today i got 11 40s 2/ franklins and my first 1970d after a 4 year search of 5 or 6 hundred thousand in coins. any way hope everyone is doing well , and happy hunting to all.

:occasion14: Congrats on the find. The 70D has the lower mintage of the 2 (70D & 70S). There's a lot of people out there who still are looking for 1. I had to buy my 70D. It's the only coin that I have bought.

HH
Gary

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back