Finally Back Out, 1896 Homesite. Leaf Bracelet I Guess?

pcdigger

Greenie
Feb 25, 2014
North Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1st dig of the day and I got a little aggressive and broke it with my digger. Signature was as coins. Old perfume bottle in same hole, about a foot down.
Anyway, just something I don't dig up every day. I need to clean it up better before putting it my collection of "stuff".
Cheers, Charlie.

leaf bracelet.JPG

Upvote 3
Very nice, first thing I saw was gum leaves, (eucalyptus ) maybe I'm just a bit homesick for Australia.

The leafs look like the indigenous oak leaves around here (north Florida) which is might be why it was lost. I found one "leaf" first and kept getting pings from my pinpointer and found the rest of it. Wish I would have been more careful but I've dug up a lot of nails and such in that area. Weird finds withing 30 feet, a marble door knob, old large cent, numerous old bottles, couple of wheaties, crossed-rifle bronze or brass military piece, WW2 mess kit spoon, and what appears to be a lot of suspender buckle clips.

cool find . is it silver or plated copper ? what ever it is it could be restrung and worn and be unique.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back