Finally...a pic of me

smurf-42

Sep 22, 2008
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star
This was taken on a hiking trip yesterday. This was one of the many huge rocks along the trail.

Copyof100_1794.jpg

Sue

Yup they are all right. Nice to see you and that looks like a great place for hiking and some good exercise.

Welcome to mugs Pretty Lady.

Ray

:hello: Hi Sue! Nice to see you here pretty lady! Welcome to Mugs!

Attachments

• welcome01.gif
    welcome01.gif
    33.1 KB · Views: 1,045
  • welcome01.gif
    welcome01.gif
    33.1 KB · Views: 1,039
seger98 said:
Nice to see you, looks like a real nice place to hike!

This is part of the same trail (http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,216508.0.html ) that I hiked awhile back, posted pics of the waterfalls that are near the rock I am standing beside here, http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,224740.0.html .

Luck Be a Lady said:
Hey Sue, welcome to Mug Shots! Glad you decided to join us :)

Kathy
Sniffer said:
well, now I can place a face with the name, nice to see you

Sniffer
Cynangyl said:
:hello: Hi Sue! Nice to see you here pretty lady! Welcome to Mugs!

Thanks everyone, nice to be here too! I normally take the pics, so have very few of me. Neice was with son and I on this hike and likes to takes alot of pics. So she got a few of me.

karenray08 said:
Yup they are all right. Nice to see you and that looks like a great place for hiking and some good exercise.

Welcome to mugs Pretty Lady.

Ray

EXERCISE?!?!?! I am so sore today! We did some hiking on the path, then we decided to take a path that is not travelled as much.

Look for more pics from this hiking trip over in daily snapshots.

Sue

:wave: Sue about time you showed your pretty smile on here. Been enjoying your posts for a while...keep em comin'. ;D

:wink: RR

welcome_signs_6 (2).gif

Attachments

• welcome_signs_6 (2).gif
    welcome_signs_6 (2).gif
    9.5 KB · Views: 949
Looks like a nice hiking trail Sue...seems the weather is good for taking hikes now, at least it has been here the last couple days. :icon_sunny:

Welcome to Mug-Shots, if you're a 'Nature-loving hiker', you can't be all bad. :thumbsup:

fossis................

Hi Sue Welcome to MUG shots looks like a great place for a walk!

Attachments

• 008.gif
    008.gif
    37.6 KB · Views: 738
  • 008.gif
    008.gif
    37.6 KB · Views: 734
great photo!! I'm a ex-Pa guy, now in oregon. Looks like your--"between a rock and a hard place" :icon_scratch: Idig

Welcome to TNET.
PA here as well.

Brian

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back