Figured it was time..

Copperhead

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2007
The Constituition State
Detector(s) used
Ace250
I post my pic here..

I’ve been posting here for about 6 months ….did some metal detecting back in the 80’s .…just recently got back into the swing of things….a Connecticut native, I worked for 16 years as a computer systems manager….got burnt out and made a career change to working as a carpenter …still single(which I blame on my mother for teaching me to cook and do laundry at an early age)... I spend much of my free time hiking .…usually now, with the metal dector in the backpack. thanks to all the friendly people here for putting up with me…

Attachments

• r1.jpg
    r1.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 963
  • r3.jpg
    r3.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 961
Copperhead! Welcome to mug shot! Great pics... I used to do lottsa hiking... now... I surf (TreasureNet).

I need to get out more. :-[

Keep up the great posts!

Welcome Copperhead, I love to hike also.

Fossis..................

Hey CH, great to see ya!

;) RR

welcome_cat_3.gif

Attachments

• welcome_cat_3.gif
    welcome_cat_3.gif
    12.2 KB · Views: 697
oh so this is what my friend looks like! Nice pic! Good to finally see you Copper!

Hey Nice to see ya copperhead... ;D

Great mug shots. It's nice to meet you. :)

I never did properly thank some of you for the greetings…but since Trish dragged me up again..I’ll take the opportunity to do it now…You’re all a great bunch of people here…(most of you anyway.. ;D)…so thanks to all for the welcome...

just noticed your signature, Of mice and men, one of my very favorite movies....
(funny how i keep dragging you into things huh copper? lol)

Dropping by to say "HI!"

Wondering how my 'lil sneaky snakes doing? ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back