Feliz Navidad T-Net Folks.

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy Folks. Yeah, I did actually make it out for a few hours. Hit an old city dump and a field in my old stomping grounds and just a few miles from the Command Center. I didn't expect much and I was NOT disappointed.;D I did actually enjoy finding as much non ferrous scraps, bits, melted stuff as I did. My fingers got pretty frosty so I skedaddled for home.

I am mainly posting to express my appreciation and gratitude for all the wonderful T-net friends that have renewed my passion to get after some cool old goodies. I am quite certain if not for ya'll being as crazy as me to go out into the snow and rain to dig trash with the hopes of maybe finding an old coin or cool relic I would have hung it up for the season awhile back. Then I would likely NOT have recovered my first Flying Eagle Cent, crazy 14K Gold ring with the loose diamond, 1784 Spanish reale coin, etc. So thank ya'll very much for encouraging me to continue on this wonderful journey we all love so dearly. T-netters are THE BEST FOLKS EVER!!!:headbang: Thanks for stopping by. Kurios1

Christmas Eve Amboy City Park Hunt 002.JPGChristmas Eve Amboy City Park Hunt 005.JPGChristmas Eve Amboy City Park Hunt 006.JPGChristmas Eve Amboy City Park Hunt 011.JPG

Upvote 18
Haha! You did it!! There’s nothing like swinging in the snow. All you can hope for is a nice cold day so the snow doesn’t stick to the coil.

It’s been great to see your posts this year, best wishes for the New Year, and Merry Christmas to you.

Well done! Lol Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

you crazy swing in the snow... whats funny is if I was there with you I would be digging in the snow too....:laughing7:

you crazy swing in the snow... whats funny is if I was there with you I would be digging in the snow too....:laughing7:

Damn Straight you would be brother! LOL! I got me a turkey in the oven about ready to pop. A few more days off for the holidays and I might actually find something cool this weekend. Love your passion and zeal for chasing after those sweet old military relics. You and Keith keep on keepin' on.:headbang:

I know I am new at this but this hobby makes me feel like a little kid on a The night before Christmas and that feeling comes from the enthusiasm and excitement you bring with everyone of your posts. You love and passion for the hunt as well as you positivity of your messages. Thanks, Merry Christmas and God Bless

I know I am new at this but this hobby makes me feel like a little kid on a The night before Christmas and that feeling comes from the enthusiasm and excitement you bring with everyone of your posts. You love and passion for the hunt as well as you positivity of your messages. Thanks, Merry Christmas and God Bless

Well, thank you kindly my friend. Pay NO attention to my wrinkles or gray hair. I am 100% KID INSIDE!:binkybaby: I grew up seeking adventures in northern Illinois rural farm country. Climbing through corn cribs, hay lofts, roaming through creeks, abandoned farm houses, etc. That little kid is still alive and very enthusiastic about sifting through old garbage dumps, corn fields, woods, cellar holes, you name it. I guess you can say this sport of treasure hunting is like my fountain of youth! I do refer to it as my therapy quite often because it does bring me peace of mind and much pleasure. Once again, thank you sincerely for the very nice compliment. I will continue to try and be a blessing to ya'll as long as I can sit upright and take nutrition. Peace!:angel8:

3E378535-072E-47C3-93DE-F6EB09A8AFE2.jpegE8E949CF-FD4F-426E-B05B-B6A6E992E8A2.jpeg
50DE5560-C01D-4950-8272-8F7B13CFC3C3.jpeg79EBF88B-5B06-4E57-8F19-51F92EBBC251.jpeg

Kurios1 we have lot of things we have in common. We both love our Lord for starters...We may have not grown up in the same place but I did many of the same things as you did growing up.

Many times when I look in the mirror I want to know who the old guy is because
I still see that adventurous kid. Maybe many other members share the same and maybe that’s one of the many things that attracted them to treasure hunting.

Click LIKE if you too feel like a little Kid deep inside especially at Christmas. Just Curios who feel the same as us.

Merry Christmas to you as well Kurious1 and all my TREASURENET friends.

Waterscoop

Last edited:
With your Feliz Navidad , I 'd have thought you were down here in Santa Fe ! Blessed Christmas to you and your's !

With your Feliz Navidad , I 'd have thought you were down here in Santa Fe ! Blessed Christmas to you and your's !

Nah, I love Indian Head Cents too much to live in Sante Fe. I guess they are hard to come by down there?:BangHead: Ya'll have a wonderful non frozen winter. I hope many Indians and other fine coins and relics will emerge under your coil in the coming year.:hello:

Kurios,, I truly enjoy your posts and your enthusiasm for the hobby.
I want to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas.

You must have seen me complaining for years here about not finding a single Indian Head ! With the history of this place, there must be a bunch of them here - although from what i see on T- net , the Pennsylvania folks get the lion's share of them !

Congratualtions on the snow hunt! :occasion14:

getPart

[FONT=&quot]
THE VERY FIRST KING-SIZED BED[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
To one without faith, no explanation is possible".[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
~Thomas Aquinas[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
THANK GOD FOR THAT BED AND BABY WHO SLEPT THERE.[/FONT]​