Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Quick hunt at the house,few nice piece's,but the best piece is this ?? ( forgot the name of this piece,mail box piece ?) Read's Faith Hope and Charity with a cross and anchor on it.Second one of this type this year.Also picked up another piece of old hardware that WILL get used again.Not sure when this date's but still a cool find Thank's :wink:

Attachments

• Faith Hope and Charity 089.JPG
    Faith Hope and Charity 089.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 1,244
  • Faith Hope and Charity 130.JPG
    Faith Hope and Charity 130.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 1,249
  • Faith Hope and Charity 096.JPG
    Faith Hope and Charity 096.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 1,249
Upvote 0
That "Faith, Hope & Charity" piece is a nice looking relic!

Cool peice Joe! You workin that place over buddy! Congrats!

Great Find!!!! Red Loves it!!! Chug

Do you Know Why Our Avatar Says C and R Santas Other Elves ???? Chug

Nice Printing Plate! :tongue3: :laughing7: :laughing7: Sorry, had to do it. Faith, Hope & Charity derived many years ago, In the Christin faith they are saints. Many religions use these to signify Cross-Faith, Anchor-Hope, Heart-Charity. Beautiful peace and very nice find especially for this time of the year.

I don't have a reference for masonic jewelry, maybe someone else does? A quick google showed that "Faith Hope and Charity" were used both by the Masons and Moose (both men's Legion and Women of the Moose). The bar below would be good for hanging a ribbon? Is there a pin back on reverse?

What is the second item?
Tigger

Tigger said:
I don't have a reference for masonic jewelry, maybe someone else does? A quick google showed that "Faith Hope and Charity" were used both by the Masons and Moose (both men's Legion and Women of the Moose). The bar below would be good for hanging a ribbon? Is there a pin back on reverse?

What is the second item?
Tigger
Not sure about the Mason's or Moose and no,it doesn't have any attachment's on the back.The other item is part of some old door latch.I found another piece (slide bolt) that would work perfect with it :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back