Attachments

• railroad lock front.JPG
    railroad lock front.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 482
  • railroad lock back.JPG
    railroad lock back.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 487
Upvote 0
Kind of. At least you see the treasure beforehand. Speaking of eyecandy, when do we see your centerfold in Farm and Fleet? haha

I'd put that lock in the sixties, but not positive. You could try contacting the railroad people in Cleveland they know it all

I'm supporting that one to with stoney. Nice lock I have one real similar. Pays to look over the land.

HH Jer

Thanks all. Just one question. The spelling on the lock cover says "KELINE". Was wondering if a misprint of "KLEINE".

Good eye Stones.? Maybe the DOT filled one of those potholes you've been telling us about with the switch, the track and the train ;D The way I drive, that would have looked like any other rock on the road ;)~CO2

Now thats cool.....I just love finding stuff like that.....

Well Stoney56, you missed the train once again! However, you did get something for your long wait. That 70's era stuff is "way back yonder" you know. The poor sole that dropped it came up one short at the close of the business day. Great find! Never saw one like that before.

Today while out in old township here in WI along an old millpond I found a partially melted drivers licence someone delibertly used a lighter to melt the photo and most of the info off of it but I can read the addressess and it is from Milwaukee about 60miles awayand it belongs to a black guy which is a bit strange because it is a very small "back woods" town? I think Im gonna take it in to the copshop tomorrow because it just seems a bit suspicious like maybe the guy is missing or was robbed?

Jeff, I have a Keen Kutter brass lock from the Santa Fe Railroad that I found on a site adjacent to where their old tracks use to run. Unfortunately it is busted and in pretty bad shape but it is kinda neat and old too. Try this site for more info. www.railroadiana.org/pgLocks.shtml.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back