Extra sweet watch & jewelry score from Estate

randazzo1

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2006
New York, NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites (CM 5000, XLT, VX3) and Minelab (Svgn GT & Excal III & Equinox)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Popped in an estate sale around 10 this morning and was pleasantly surprised to find a large box of jewelry. It was a feeding frenzy but managed some really sweet pieces:

-14k Gold Lady Elgin w the extra chunky gold wings.

-A ladies Rolex that was recased - runs well and has a solid gold crown. Anyone have any ideas on the movement type?

-Jules Jergeson in 10k white

- Accutron Spaceview M3 in amazing condition. No battery in it. May not have been used.

Assorted antique brooches

14k gold MMA earrings w emeralds

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1561232215.792419.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1561232228.559885.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1561232242.228493.jpg

Yeah an early 214 spaceveiw is a special watch for sure. I think ever since I saw the add in LOOK magazine for one of those I've always wanted one, that and a 66' Olds Toronado, but I was only 10 or 11 years old, so neither came for Christmas. The Rolex may have always been that way, as local jewelers would sell the case and movements separately as the customer could pick and choose the case be it gold or gold filled and the type of movement they felt they need.

Last edited:
You found some very nice pieces, congrats! :occasion14:

What an epic score. Have the Accutron serviced before putting a battery in it. You could ruin it. The Rolex might be s Rolex of Canada model. They would get movements then case watches in Canada.

Jeeze thats some good scores there that watch is freakin cool

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back