Feb 7, 2009
Mojave Desert CA.
Detector(s) used
White's MXT 300, Falcon MD20

Attachments

• sean7.JPG
    sean7.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 493
great to see you! I have enjoyed you sharing where you live with the rest of us!! Welcome to Tnet and Mugs!!

Attachments

• welcome.gif
    welcome.gif
    74.6 KB · Views: 449
  • welcome.gif
    welcome.gif
    74.6 KB · Views: 452
Thanks, I need to become a charter member. I can't believe I have never come across this site before. I'm addicted. :tongue3:

lol I know the feeling! That addiction takes over so quickly you have no time to resist! :wink: Becoming a charter member is a great decision! It helps support the site and finance improvements to this place we love.....besides...charter members get the potluck thread and that dance thing goin on! lol

Welcome to TreasureNet and to Mug Shots! Glad to have more new members that are likeminded. This site is just full of nice folks with amazing finds and great advice. One you enter, you'll never wanna leave!

Where about's do you live out there? I really like AZ, spent a few winters there.

Kathy

I live in a nice small town called Ridgecrest. Nice people and a small town feel. I'm in the military and will retire in April, but plan on staying here. I love it. Prospecting, camping, 4wheeling, dirt bikes, all literally minutes away. Oh yeah, its also sunny pretty much every day of the year. ;D

:wave: Cork, great to have you with us here. Keep those ghost town pics coming, I'm really enjoying em.

:wink: RR

welcome53 (2).jpg

Attachments

• welcome53 (2).jpg
    welcome53 (2).jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 427
Joshua Tree isn't that the place Grams Parson's friends took him to burn his body after he passed away? Pretty neat story behind that.

Been thru there quite a few times, was stationed at 29 Palms from 92 - 94. Loved the area, but still preferred TX, so came back home after retiring in 94.

Welcome to Mug Shots, I got out to AZ three years ago, several changes since the 70's. :icon_sunny:

Fossis.....................

Nice MUG and thanks for sharing it enjoy your posts!

Attachments

• ws274.jpg
    ws274.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 341
Muleskinner, bought the truck over 20 years ago. Still runs like a top. Just painted it for the 5th time. I also have a '74 FJ55 Land Cruiser. The FJ55 is unreal off-road.....

Attachments

• 067.JPG
    067.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 314
My top reasons....

1. Sunny every day
2. No Humidity
3. No bugs
4. Wide open spaces
5. 10 Months of great weather
6. Ghost Towns
7. Prospecting