EXCUSE ME SAY WHAT..........

buudman

Mar 31, 2005
phila.pa
HI ALL.
WENT OUT THIS MORNING FOR AWHILE.KNOCKED ON THE DOOR OF THIS 1800 HOUSE. WOMAN OF ABOUT 35 OR 40 OPENS THE DOOR. I TELL HER WHAT IM ALL ABOUT AND IF I COULD DETECT.WELL SHE LOOKS AT ME AN SAYS.[NOW GET THIS]IF SHE DOES NOT HAVE 2 PAY ME THEN SURE GO RIGHT AHEAD. IS THAT A RIOT OR WHAT.ANYWAY I DUG A MERC AN THE OTHER LITTLE THINGS AN GUESS WHAT I DIDNTEVEN CHARGE HER 2 TAKE THEM WITH ME. THATS THE KIND OF GUY I AM.LOL

BUD.

Attachments

• coin 003.jpg
    coin 003.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 444
  • coin 006.jpg
    coin 006.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 438
Upvote 0
Cool!

Like the buckle!

HH

lonewolfe

Gosh your a great guy Bud! ;D Those are some great finds too! ;D

Nana ;)

Great story.The van is great and it looks like a B E A UTIFUL Merc. Good job and Thanks for making us all look good by not chargeing her. :D A little Pro Bono as they say. LOL ;D HH

N i c e D I G S ..............................H.H. .............................................................// M c N i c k l e

Cool finds!! An old woman asked me how much i charged when i asked to do her yard. I told her it was free. She then followed me around and took every coin as i found them and kept them. Some were wheats, IH'S and merc's. I managed to slip a metal chauffers badge i found into my pouch. She got the rest. Talk about unclear on the concept. HH

Nice finds!! You are just entirely too generous to not charge here to haul the trash away. I am humbled before your presence. HH

Those are some exciting finds. I did'nt even know they had dimes like that. Like I say I am really new, so iv never seen anything like most of this stuff before. Great job. Brad

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back