Ever Wonder What Happened To Floyd?

minton7

Mar 28, 2007
south central ohio
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
They are replacing the sidewalks in front of a public building close to my area... so I asked if I could hunt the dirt... the foreman said sure but I only had last night.... the rain conspired with LOTS of coal cinders to make hunting difficult, but I dug and dug.... found 19 coins... a brass ring..... a matchbox car..... n oh yeah..... I dug a lil more and thought I founf Floyd the barber from the Andy Griffith show.... but instead I found one of his counterparts..... he is a Barber...... but a dime....... I also found this cool little button... back in concave with the same design as the front.......will be hunting more as they tear out more sidewalks and as the rain subsides

Attachments

• ch1.JPG
    ch1.JPG
    6 KB · Views: 367
Upvote 0
I thought Floyd croaked from drinking the blue water that the combs were in?

Nice finds!!!!

You're just lucky I can't stand Vinton County, not EVEN for purdy barbers like that one...

Nice barber! ;D

you know that's the infamous TRICKSEY LOU APRICOT MONEKA BUTTON ...rare rare rare rare ......some have gone for sheeeeeeeesh ......a lot of money..............so while you're peacockin over that Barber just remember that button has feelings too.....that button should have given you the warm and fuzzies but no you had to dote over that little silver orb......very disappointed in you minton

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back