Even MSNBC !!!!

Thanks for posting this! The Blaze is the only news source I trust anymore!

The Obama administration amounts to this:
images

maybe they will start reporting for awhile.
Diese, dont forget American spectator.

Yeah, I always forget about them. I just don't have much time anymore. American Spectator is very reputable unlike pmsnbc.

Scarborough says Obama should fire some people?? These people should go to jail and Obama should step down. Just like every other screw up that has been the result of this inept administration, they are ALL OBAMA'S PEOPLE!! It is HIS administration!! If he can't control the illegal activities they participate in, HE SHOULD STEP DOWN and get someone in there that can LEAD! (And I don't mean Biden or the list of fools in the chain of command behind him)

rofl...the head honcho at the IRS is a bush appointee...or was when this policy occurred...Obama administration spent three years attempting to stop it...
some people just don't understand what is occurring..so they blame someone they already hate.

typical.

rofl...the head honcho at the IRS is a bush appointee...or was when this policy occurred...Obama administration spent three years attempting to stop it...
some people just don't understand what is occurring..so they blame someone they already hate.

typical.

Sounds like what was done to Bush by obama...

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

typical.

Why did you say that? understanding that most if not all don't hate the man it's the way he is doing things we hate. (unless if your on the teat)
Think about it Bush appointee or not How would you like to work in fear?
If you don't believe anyone in this Washington circle has some sort of target on their back. (Do it my way or (You fill in the blank)
If they controled both houses in the first couple of years why could he not get it done??

GEEZ.......All this political talk is CRAP. We all know the government is corrupt. Has been for the past 30 years. We all see the news so there isn't any reason to talk about it on these forums. There are other forums to vent this type of crap. Lets keep it to treasure hunting please.

It doesn't matter who appointed him, take him before congress find out where the orders originated, fire him no pension and then follow the trail where never it leads....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

GEEZ.......All this political talk is CRAP. We all know the government is corrupt. Has been for the past 30 years. We all see the news so there isn't any reason to talk about it on these forums. There are other forums to vent this type of crap. Lets keep it to treasure hunting please.

You dont want to read this stuff...dont.

Gafitt: You can change a few words here (We all... to some) (These forums) to This forum (Vent)??? we're just talking, you know it's like a water cooler.

If you would have been here longer you would have
noticed a lot of people who didn't like (As you say it CRAP) Quit!! So don't take any of this to heart.
Your 2 cents is just as important as finding 2 Zincaloids.

grlangfitt,

You will notice this thread is in TreasureNet's 2nd amendment watchdog forum, you don't have to read the threads if you don't wish but this is TN forum.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Hey, maybe it's just me, but I always thought the IRS was out to get everybody...

Nope...Progressives like Warrren Buffett as well as Obamas own cabinet get a free pass from the IRS:banghead:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back