Evacs have started

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Call me paranoid if you want but for the last 2 days I have been seeing a lot of military transport helicopters around my area, just seen 2 a few minutes ago, the ones I saw yesterday had non uniformed people in them..I have really good steiner binocs, the double rotor type of choppers.
Coincidence ? Maybe, but last time I saw one of those was about 10 years ago, more than 20 in the last few days makes me wonder.

Mike

I used to live in the flight path of the Chinooks. Saw several fly overhead each and every day. Never seemed unusual to me, as there are a few bases nearby.

those are all good points, never hurts to speculate, I sure wish I could have got a vid or pics atleast of some of the things I see on rail cars that go down the tracks near my home, one day was these round almost octagon looking pod thingys with porthole type windows on them, looked like something you could stay in...dunno maybe it all has to do with whatever Nasa plans on telling people in mid november, I would guess it has to do with that comet Ison already been getting debris from it, hence all the giant fireballs lately, but if that bugger came down, none could hide from that lol, quite honestly looking forward to that show, supposed to be visable during broad daylight, and upwards of 15 times brighter than a full moon...no sneaking around detecting on them nights...bleh lol

Mike

I actually used to have a very remote field that I did some detecting on. The chinooks would fly right over my head. Happened literally every time I was on that field. Kind of creepy, actually.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back