❎ SOLD Etrac Search Coils and lower shafts

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have this one last Etrac search coils that I would like to sell.

The coil is in excellent condition. There is really little or no wear on the bottom cover. I would like a purchase be made by Paypal. If you want to pay another way, please notify me. All prices includes DOMESTIC shipping. Paypal payments will be made through gift option unless you will pay the extra fees. I will ship international to certain countries (notify me first), but I will need to quote a shipping price beforehand.

$100 for the Excellerator II search coil (retail for $160 new)

I may also do a partial trade for the right accessory or machine.

Here are some things I am looking for:

Small Sampson shovel
CZ-3D lower shaft
10" CZ search coil cover
5" CZ-3D search coil/cover
Etrac Akaline battery case
XP Deus 3-way charging cable
XP Deus coil charging clip
XP Deus car charger

P1010282.JPG.......................................P1010283.JPG

I just ran across this one last Etrac lower rod. It has the wing nut and bolt configuration. The bolt is exactly the same diameter as the stock bolt. $40 shipped. Paypal gift.

P1010290.JPG

Last edited:
I will take those two top rods in picture

Payment sent...Thanks!

I'll take a lower rod with standard nut. Can pay paypal, plus fee. Let me know. Thanks.

I replied to your pm. Going to paypal now to send payment. Thanks

payment sent. Thanks, Jim

I've got 4 lower rods gone. Only 2 left; one with a standard nut/bolt kit and 1 with the wing nut.

I may be able to replace one of the wing nuts with a standard bolt kit, but I will have to do some searching to be sure.

Last edited:
I will take reasonable offers on the coils. Lower rods I am firm on.

Hey my question is how do i post something for sale i cant find hiw to post info appreciated

Hey my question is how do i post something for sale i cant find hiw to post info appreciated

You have to be a Charter member to have that option. Mine just expired and it doesn't give me the "button" to post a new thread on this forum. I will have to renew my membership.

Thanks everyone for the offers. I have a few replies given out to offers and I am waiting on "yeahs" or "nays" to my counteroffers. I will keep everyone updated.

Required to be a charter member to sell here per our posted rules.

Pointman, please renew CM........

Last edited:
And how do you do that
You have to be on a desktop to join, look at top of forum, there is tab "Charter Member", click on it and you get drop down menu, click on " upgrade"....

Last edited:
Lower rods and the SEF are sold. I updated the prices on the other two coils.

Got the two rods...BIG THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

You all are welcome. Glad they went to a new home where they will get used.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back