Estate sale Gold and a old bottle.

Bobwilki

Jun 6, 2018
Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 505, Fisher f75 + EQU/NOX 800.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Attachments

• IMG_2030.png
    IMG_2030.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 118
  • IMG_2029.png
    IMG_2029.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 118
Beautiful cross, and 18kt gold, great score! Congratulations. I don't know why, but I always shy away from estate sales.

artslinger

Beautiful cross, and 18kt gold, great score! Congratulations. I don't know why, but I always shy away from estate sales.

artslinger
I've quit going to estate sales also. Most the stuff is common household items, but what looks old and unique is retro knock-off antiques seeded by the estate operators. They place items like old and distressed looking furniture from maybe Indonesia or India and Chinese murano glass. All the valuable heirlooms such as the jewelry has already been sorted out to be sold by other means.

I've quit going to estate sales also. Most the stuff is common household items, but what looks old and unique is retro knock-off antiques seeded by the estate operators. They place items like old and distressed looking furniture from maybe Indonesia or India and Chinese murano glass. All the valuable heirlooms such as the jewelry has already been sorted out to be sold by other means.
This woman had some high end jewelry. There was two rings that were not half off. One was $10500. The other one was $6700. There was also an armed guard there. First time to see that at an estate sale. Lol

artslinger
I was wondering what happened to the chain it was on. Lol

Nice purchase. I don’t have the confidence to buy such an item. I’d be the guy who gets burned. The bottle would be my speed.

Thats a NICE BUY 1!!! Did the jeweler offer to buy it from you ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back