ERRRRRR.

S

SASQUASH

I really enjoy reading all your post's. I live up in the Mnt's of SO.CAL. there is a pop. of 4.000 in my area. lot of History back to Spaniards. I do most of my M.D.ing close to home, I have a display at the local museum also volunteer there. My other hobby's are fishing,camping,plants,1968 triumph,gem hunting, bottles,marbles,chilly cook offs,eating,gold panning, tools,rocks,cooking for large groups, hunting for any thing & much more. Favorite things to do are being with my wife & kids, reading the BIBLE going to CHURCH. I'm a self employed painting contractor to supply my habits. My sister named me Sasquash when I was a kid. My real name is JASON aka JAY. I hope to someday take a trip to the south to find civil war relics if you are in that area & don't mind taking some one along I,m interested THANKS AGAIN for all your posts & stopping to look at mine. HAVING MORE FUN THEN PEOPLE SASQUASH.

Attachments

• jason3.JPG
    jason3.JPG
    8.9 KB · Views: 1,121
OOPS had to shave my forhead.

Attachments

• jason1.JPG
    jason1.JPG
    9.6 KB · Views: 1,104
Nice to see your pic. Jason. Did any one tell you that you have an anonomyous looking face? :D Now those are really rounded out hobbies. Welcome, can't wait to see some of your finds.HH

Welcome Sasquash. good to SORTA "See" YOU ;D . Welcome to the Mug Shots ............jeff

Hi Jason, good pic's, it reminded me of a buddy of mine who wore his hair like that when we were younger, my nephew nicknamed him "cousin it", i hope you donated all that hair for cancer patients :) , i don't think they would take mine, it's too grey ;D .

Pat.

hey Jason you and yours always welcome in colorado bud,lots to show you round here if you ever get this way.
Anyone who likes triumphs gotta be ok. God bless!

I've never had that much hair my whole life together :(.

My son donated 13 inches of his hair to Locks of Love a couple of years ago, is now working on another crop! (same color)

Yes I have a nother pony tail from before. I thought the same thing to for locks of love but at that time thay had plenty. Thank you dano91 for the invite like to do that some time. SASQUATCH <><

Free2Dtect said:
Go get that hair done up nice! Then your avatar will look like mine.
Oh ..yeah what will we call her " thebeardedlady "...??? ;D ;D ;D

i know a guy in delaware that could be your twin brother! looks just like you.......minus about 8 inches of hair!

Hay free that is a good idea I was thinking of going blond this summer. SASQUATCH <><

Thank you Wild Bill. I got it from Set Free Ministry's the pastor there has hair as long as mine & pulls up on a Harley. But the best of all it is a BIBLE believing church that has fun & is exciting. For those that cant tell what the shirt says. JESUS Tougher Then Hell. SASQUATCH <><

howdy.

Attachments

• 01010005.JPG
    01010005.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 286
I let my hair grow sometimes...happy treasure hunting and welcome to TNet! :coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back