Episode 2 : My buddy Brock

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
the reincarnation of Huckleberry Finn , and a great American , had recurring bad luck with the professional ladies .
> Mistaking the manicurist in a Nevada house for a working girl , he flashed a wad of cash . Needing the money , she agreed . He pleasured her so well that she gave him a free manicure and sent him on his way with an invitation to return for a 'freebie'.
>Couple days later when she saw him walk through the door she ran toward him .
>
>
>GET AWAY ! He screamed . Not only did you give me the crabs ; then , you cut off all my fingernails so I couldn't scratch !

If they have 6 legs and claws, they be lobsters...very rare to get a case...

Well...scratch that one :laughing7:

This guy is my hero :headbang: Every group of guys always has a Brock and they are a blast to be around :laughing7:

If you grew up without a Brock as a kid, you never enjoyed a great childhood :tongue3:

This guy is my hero :headbang: Every group of guys always has a Brock and they are a blast to be around :laughing7:

If you grew up without a Brock as a kid, you never enjoyed a great childhood :tongue3:
My buddy Brock still is a lifelong friend . If he didn't like ya ; he could steal your radio and leave the music . Taught me how to steal chickens the right way after I got shot doing it wrong . Also the finer points of trapping and poaching . A great AMERICAN :headbang:

He really is my kind of guy... Luckily my crowd had 2-3 of these types to keep things interesting. Sad part is 2 have already departed way before their prime.. Funny how 27 is not a lucky number for many. I know I even had a few moments of brilliance, but nothing compared to him :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back