✅ SOLVED Enfield bullet?

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was going thru some of my junk that i found this week and i came across this bullet. I remember finding it last Friday but didn't think too much about it. Now i am wondering...is this an Enfield bullet? If it is, then its my first.

FullSizeRender.jpg FullSizeRender_1.jpg

Thank you in advance for your input!

HH everyone

looks like it

Upvote 0
The split is what has me wondering. I don't know if a split on a bullet like this is common or not.

Upvote 0
How do you not think of that lol
You must find a lot of ammo Ammoman. I actually found my first 3 ringer at this 1820’s property. It’s shorter and sharper than all my other three ringers so if you can take a look at my Today’s Finds give me your opinion I’d appreciate it. Congratulations on your first Enfield!!

Upvote 0
LOL small arms is not my thing. Bombs, air to air and air to ground missiles are what i was trained in. Grins, yep i didn't think much of it because i have found large bullets in the past and yes i find way more ammo than i should.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
LOL small arms is not my thing. Bombs, air to air and air to ground missiles are what i was trained in. Grins, yep i didn't think much of it because i have found large bullets in the past and yes i find way more ammo than i should.

You my friend, I would bet the farm, have had an interesting life lol

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back