Empty lots pay off.

JARMAN

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2004
Was on my way to a local park to hunt and cut over by the local High School to get to the park and i noticed the city had torn down 6 vintage homes they took >:( to add more student parking. So with all the empty lots and large trees i had to stop and swing.Just hunted one lot and came up with some good finds,FOUND 5 WHEATS TWO IN ONE HOLE AND A 1936 Buff-Nickle ten inches from that.Wheats are 3ea,45's a 51and 41.AN old key,Ponds lip stick and a 1956 tog tag.Some of you guys might recall the old Red Goose Shoes and all the collectable stuff that came with the shoes.Found a 25 cent Premium Money Token.

Ground was hard as pavement,Hope we get some rain soon. I wont to hit the sites before the city makes it all a parking lot.

Thanks for looking and HH :)

Attachments

• MVC-001F.JPG
    MVC-001F.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 542
  • MVC-002F.JPG
    MVC-002F.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 550
  • MVC-005F.JPG
    MVC-005F.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 524
Upvote 0
Cool stuff Jarman!

Keep us posted with finds from the rest of the lots!

HH
Lonewolfe

Nice finds! I love the older finds,since they are rare down here in S.FL..Sweep slow and keep it low!

Nice find Jar...Looks like a great site. I'll do a rain dance for you. Same conditions here, if you're not in an irrigated area, you better bring a pick! Keep at it~CO2

Nice haul jarman!! Cool stuff! Hope you get some rain,we need it too.HH

I remember the Red Goose ! Those are some great finds Jarman. You know there has to be a lot more there. Get it before its covered.
~Kansas~

Looks like you had some fun there. Keep a close eye on that site. Every time they move more dirt, more targets will show up.
If they scrape the site, take the day off and spend it there.
Good luck!

They take paradise and put up a parking lot.
Excellent finds so far.Hope the pavers stay away for a while.
So much for the park for now.Hit those lots while you can.
Best of luck to ya. HH!

Cool stuff! But what are you doing in there on the computer??? get back over there before the pavers show up!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back