Eddy Gold Panning

Eddy1H

Dec 17, 2006
Rockwall Texas
Detector(s) used
Cz20, Cz6a, 1212X, Minelab, Muskateer Advantage Whites, XLT, Surf PI, Garrett TR

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 707
Looks like fun, Welcome, Fossis.......................

Welcome to mugs! Do you use a Trinity Bowl/pan?

Howdy, Eddy! Nice picture. :)

Panning looks like fun...but kinda hard on the back. I wouldn't be able to stand up straight for a week after that! ::)

Hey Eddy,

Great to see ya! You already posted some stunning finds, looking forward to seeing more. HH ;D

;) RR

Eu_citzen said:
The pan I am using is one I bought from Garrett, I am not sure what a trinity bowl is,
Eddy

Eddy1H said:
Eu_citzen said:
The pan I am using is one I bought from Garrett, I am not sure what a trinity bowl is,
Eddy
http://www.trinitybowl.com/ is their website, check it out they work great with our small gold up here. I've got 2 of them. ( one for my father and one for me)
Altohugh I will probably need that lifetime warranty on those, the way I pan... :D

Eu_citzen said:
Eddy1H said:
Eu_citzen said:
Eddy
http://www.trinitybowl.com/ is their website, check it out they work great with our small gold up here. I've got 2 of them. ( one for my father and one for me)
Altohugh I will probably need that lifetime warranty on those, the way I pan... :D
Thanks for the trinty bowl web site, the one I have from Garrett is similar, I bought it about 12 years ago to dry pan in AZ, when I got there it was over 110 F so i opted out on panning,, I finally got to use it the first an only time when I was in CA last Sept, not much need for one here in Texas so it may be a while before I get to use it again,, Good luck with your gold panning
Eddy

Good luck you to! Your welcome, it's not hard to find on google ;D

Eddy,
Looks like fun. I wish I would have done some panning when I lived out there in Calif.
I do some panning now here in the NC mountains, but have only found two flakes so far. One IN the pan, and the other HOLDING the pan. ;D Lots of gold out there in Calif still.
Thanks for the post.
-MM-

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back