Ebinger 410 Metal Dectector

Never heard of one and I'm sure "all of us" will be waiting for the pictures!!!!!

I too never heard of one....the lady at the auction called it a binger 410 ...it has a stylized e in front of the binger...I googled Ebinger 410 and a company sells them in Santa Cruz, Ca.
I have several other detectors so this one is going to the Philippines for my next foray over there.
We will be back early next year...so if we find anything I will post it here.....It does have a small circular attachment which plugs right into the unit...will be good to get in small areas in order to check the sides.....

Philippines! Spent a lot of time there. Married to a Filipina for a "lonnnnng" time. What kind of MDing do you do there?

I am also married to a Filipina for 15 years and I am very happy. We met and 6 weeks later, we married, I knew she was one in a billion....when in the R.P. we search for coins...the kids follow me and do all the digging. If It is is clad they get to keep it....makes them smile everytime....Yeah, I know the fabled treasures are there, however, metal detectors cannot get that deep....anyways, I have my treasure already!!!!! :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back