ebay purchase good or bad

CP said:
I got a nice silver morgan dollar, not a key date or anything, for 19.00 is that reasonable.

very reasonable i think, am assuming 19 includes shipping...

Depending on the ship and handle fee its good. I was at a coin auction last weekend and saw morgan dollars in average shape bring 20 to 25$ and saw ms 64 coins bring over 200$. $19 looks good to me unless its an average coin and they killed you on shipping.

It was a free shipping, i alwyas buy the free shipping coins, it is no key date, i will have to look again at the date, but it was also in great condition. 19.00 flat

I just bid on one i think it was a 1897 o and got out bid at last minute for 17.50 plus like 2.50 shipping wasnt you was it lol.

Saw a box of common date Morgans at the show a month ago $17 ea. I always expect to pay more on Ebay.

I picked up a couple of common date morgans at a show this month for $18 each. Most dealers at the show had them for $20 so I'd say that your price is right in line. There is a guy locally on Craigslist that is adverstising them for $19 each. He has 40 of them for sale at that price. I usually don't like buying silver dollars because you pay such a premium for them. The only reason I bought two at the last coin show was so that my kids could each have one in their collections.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back