Makro Multi Kruzer
Teknetics T2 SE
Teknetics Omega 8000 V4
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Vaquero
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello all, this is my first post here, though I have come across this site before on the web. My family owns over 100 acres on the bluff over the Mississippi River at intersection of Iowa, Illinois, and Missouri borders. I have confirmed a few old homesteads using 1874 atlas. Here is a pic of some of our best finds, some are obvious, anyone care to chime in or comment on any of it? E34F0329-A25B-4270-B9DF-000B2B28B1EE.jpeg

Welcome to Tnet from Mississippi. Very nice finds. :icon_thumright:

Upvote 0
Thank you. I know this site is very early. Pre statehood most likely.

Upvote 0
nice finds welcome i like the plate on the left

Upvote 0
A wonderful site to play on. Welcome to the party. I look forward to what else you have found. Good Luck and Happy Hunting

Upvote 0
Welcome to tnet. From Niagara Falls. Nice assortment of finds and congrats on your first post.

Upvote 0
too bad that seated coin got gouged. anything in particular you need ID on?

Upvote 0
too bad that seated coin got gouged. anything in particular you need ID on?
Yes, I would really like to know more about the buttons. The 4 hole says “superior orange color” and the one with leaves says “rich gold color”. Then there is a flat button, not sure of age. Then the odd little washer looking piece at the left by the buttons. Could be a trinket? There is the little cog pieces, maybe parts of a clock or music box? And finally one flat lead has a tiny hole punched through it, could be a trade trinket, jewelry? Sadly the quarter is nicked and is the only coins so far. Also I seem to find a lot of pewter here...

Upvote 0
Pretty neat. All kind of a story of later 19th century life where a box of marbles and a harmonica in your pocket would keep a smile on your face. I think it all comes from a place they called, The simpler times.

Upvote 0
Neat finds from an “old”. site in American terms. I recognize a harmonica reed near the bottom of the photo. Have fun searching! Looking forward to more posts.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back