Ear Bob!

Swartzie

Mar 15, 2009
Tuscarawas County, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Found an ear bob today. It's smashed, but I'll take it. I started working this site in 2011 with much success. In 2012-13 I searched the periphery of the site with no luck. Just recently I started going over the same area I hit in 2011 and discovered there are still signals to be dug (imagine that). I was happy to see this little guy come out of the ground. I dug one just like it in 2011 about 50 feet away. The picture shows both of them together.

The site is in Ohio along the Tuscarawas river. The bob was 6-8 inches down and was found with a Tesoro Tejon in audible all-metal mode with the threshold turned below the audible hum. She picks up everything that way.

Thanks for looking.
-Swartzie

Attachments

• ear bobs.jpg
    ear bobs.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 150
Upvote 0
Nice find Swartzie. Did you find any other goodies? I have a Vaquero and man that thing hits deep.

Nice Find! ...I love my Tejon as well .. I hope you can find the rest of that Bob ... sometimes the wire and ball is just a small blip signal...I may look like this one! (see Photo)

Regards Bob

Attachments

• BobMark.jpg
    BobMark.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 155
Found an ear bob today. It's smashed, but I'll take it. I started working this site in 2011 with much success. In 2012-13 I searched the periphery of the site with no luck. Just recently I started going over the same area I hit in 2011 and discovered there are still signals to be dug (imagine that). I was happy to see this little guy come out of the ground. I dug one just like it in 2011 about 50 feet away. The picture shows both of them together.

The site is in Ohio along the Tuscarawas river. The bob was 6-8 inches down and was found with a Tesoro Tejon in audible all-metal mode with the threshold turned below the audible hum. She picks up everything that way.

Thanks for looking.
-Swartzie

I hear you. I'd sure like to get my Tejon back to a certain spot.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back