Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The town is finally doing there sidewalk fix job since last winter when the snow plows tore them up at a few houses here so i figured i would run the coil over some of the dirt which is very dark soil low n behold i got a few good signals 5 wheat,s one being a 1943 steel and a 1800,s D buckle not my most exciting finds but ill take it :laughing7: i love this old land out here :hello2: HH Dd60

Attachments

• 100_0871.jpg
    100_0871.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 354
Upvote 0
that's a start! should be some silver hiding there, too, but it probably won't be that rijksdaalder you've been looking for...

dwayne sueno said:
that's a start! should be some silver hiding there, too, but it probably won't be that rijksdaalder you've been looking for...
You never know that field is less then 1 block from my house where the sidewalks are getting fixed :laughing9: Dd60

Deepdiger60 said:
dwayne sueno said:
You never know that field is less then 1 block from my house where the sidewalks are getting fixed :laughing9: Dd60

it would make my month if you pulled a colonial silver from under a sidewalk.
i'll be rooting for you! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back