Duck decoy?

Looks like a decoy to me. Someone has painted it white and probably was using it for a decoration.

Upvote 0
I don't think it is wood?

Any idea what the 2017 carved in it is

Upvote 0
It's a Back From the Future duck.

Upvote 0
Lol I was going to say I hope it's not date or I'm in twilight zone

Upvote 0
in the 80s hand carved duck decoys were discovered by interior designers and collectors in a major way.most were NEVER designed to actually be in the water....they were art.yours looks to be one of those

Upvote 0
It looks like a decorative decoy. Most working decoys will have a keel on them to keep them floating up-right and a place to tie a decoy weight to...d2

Upvote 0
Exactly! Tons of them were being imported from the Philippines the 2017 is like a model number. Check out places like Michaels and you'll find similar ones to paint or stain yourself. Try googling decoy 2017 and you'll probably find one.

Upvote 0
Exactly! Tons of them were being imported from the Philippines the 2017 is like a model number. Check out places like Michaels and you'll find similar ones to paint or stain yourself. Try googling decoy 2017 and you'll probably find one.

Handcarved decoys, 1911's, and AR-15's- all the finer things in life, how's the apple pie coming along, lol?

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back