Dual Venturi Dredge Nozzle?

pacog

Apr 23, 2013
Ridgecrest, California
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Was wondering if anyone knows of a person or company who has a Dual Venturi Nozzle for sale( that will be reasonably priced)? Looking for a 3".

Also do you guys think it could be converted to be used in Dry Land Dredging applications?

I am considering one of the Hydro-force 3" nozzle's right now and just wondering if there is something better out there?

Your wanting a suction nozzle or power jet? With dual venturi? Sounds like a wild goose chase. Never heard of one and don't think it could ever be built. The jet of water has to go right down the center of the suction nozzle/hose for max performance. They are around ?65%? efficient. Plus then you would have 3 hoses and 2 pumps to deal with. Unless your talking power jet then you can try keene, proline, dk-nugget or jobe. But in 3" size, I don't think your going to find a 3" power jet with two inducers.

Your wanting a suction nozzle or power jet? With dual venturi? Sounds like a wild goose chase. Never heard of one and don't think it could ever be built. The jet of water has to go right down the center of the suction nozzle/hose for max performance. They are around ?65%? efficient. Plus then you would have 3 hoses and 2 pumps to deal with. Unless your talking power jet then you can try keene, proline, dk-nugget or jobe. But in 3" size, I don't think your going to find a 3" power jet with two inducers.

Omni. thanks for the response. I am looking for a Dredge Nozzle I can Dry Land dredge with. So Most likely I am looking for a suction Nozzle.

Vortxrex AKA Dave Frank, built some cool stuff a few years ago. He has videos on Youtube. Kinda miss that 49ermike forum. It was a good one.

Bob Dahlke made dual venturi nozzles and they work really good. I've got one on my 4". Not sure about a 3" and not sure what's happened since Bob passed away.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back