Dredge / Banker combo question

Dain8404

Jan 31, 2013
Colby, KS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i like to Gold Hog matting so far, but if i was you,id run what you have first to see how it runs before i would change over to GH matting. after you get a feel for your new peice of equipment, then buy the GH matting, then you will see the improvement over stock. otherwise you wont know if its any better.

i like to Gold Hog matting so far, but if i was you,id run what you have first to see how it runs before i would change over to GH matting. after you get a feel for your new peice of equipment, then buy the GH matting, then you will see the improvement over stock. otherwise you wont know if its any better.
Dead spot on there russau ! Not only that but being inexperienced with the machine would probably leave ya wondering if it's even set up right !

There's nothing wron with that unit like it comes from the factory .. Yes there is room for improvements but the improvements don't make a huge difference !
Actually very little .... If you run it as a dredge which you Probally will most of the time .. You probably don't want the hog matting . 99 percent of the folks I ask about it told me it great in a high banker but not in a dredge .... Think the main reason is that it's hard to archive the proper angle to run hog matting in a dredge . As your floating and it may require some modifications to your machine ... If that's what ya want cool but you would be batter off to wait and learn more about your machine befor you go and hack it up ! As there's a lot of thing that r not what they seem when your new to this ... Plus while your out there running your gona meet some others who have already done your ideas and you can see how it's working for them ..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back