Dowsing

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a post from me on here 2018. I hadn't figured out what powers dowsing yet, but I was dowsing a set of three degrading pulses, and wasn't afraid to post about it.
Now that I figured the Schumann resonance is whats creating dowsing power, I also now learned that, the main pulse/first pulse is the strongest and the next pulses are the harmonics, as the pic shows. The harmonics do keep dropping, but to week for me.
What is happening, and what has always been happening. The Schumann resonance fundamental main frequency 7.83 hz is what I call, a master key frequency. For one second that pulse, resonates All Elements, at the same time. The continuing pulses are the degrading harmonics of the fundamental frequency. They also are master key frequencies, just weaker. I discovered another master key frequency by accident. It is 1.9341 khz. If you take any of those 4 frequencies, 3 Hz, and 1 khz, and plug them into the ground, you will see the proof, that Schumann resonance absolutely does power dowsing.. Certain Atmospheric phenomena, caused by Sun and or rain, can disrupt and cancel, an already, non predictable phenomena. I can't explain why no other dowsers can see or do this. Dowsing power isn't constant, never was, never will be.
The human brain fills in degrading pulse gaps, making it seem constant. When the signal quits, the brain makes up stuff in anticipation of the signal. Causing doubt and failure. The secret to dowsing is, to be able to use the one second pulses to our advantage. When all Elements/atoms/molecules are being resonated, Dowsable connection lines form between same Element, and other bonds. The connection lines and their targets are dowsable because of caous caused between diffrent atoms next to each other. We are dowsing the perimeter of the objects/targets and the perimeter of the connection line. All this has been proved by tests I've done. I'm sure I left some stuff out. Too much to explain.. I don't argue no more! If you disagree, post your proof.. prove me wrong, don't just say I'm wrong..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240825_172601_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240825_172601_Gallery.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20240825_172622_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240825_172622_Gallery.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 7
Instead of it being off more than on, I've changed my stand. I find it on and off throughout the day the same, mostly every day when I check. But some days it can be off all day. Steady rain is one cause for that. What I can say is it's predictable to use within 24 hrs. I've never seen it off more than one full day at a time. Because of my new findings, I decided to teach again. I ran a few ads, but can't find anyone. No one takes me seriously, so I ran this ad.. But that doesn't work either. I have another idea I'm working on, can't tell yet. But yes I can Dowse now, all because of my magnet handle rods. If it wasn't for them , I thought it was gone forever. I don't use the electronics, I don't need them . But if I was to go out of town on a serious hunt, I would take and use it. It enhances the incoming signals.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240825_182702_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240825_182702_Gallery.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 8
Normal day dowsing! I went out Dowsing for Diamonds in a nearby creek, hoping a glacier dropped one out. I was using my new 5 carat diamond dust to signal with.. it's in plastic, and I can dowse thru plastic. In the 100 yard section I dowsed, I had 5 targets. The first 2, I will call meteorites, because I also checked every diamond line for Nickle. I wasn't after meteorites today, and these 3 total weren't in the creek bottom, but below the 3 to 4ft overburden to the sides of the winding creek. Surprisingly, I easily retrieved the 2 other targets, one being 4 inches down, and one was 6 inches down in the gravel.
In the picture is my signal diamonds on one side, and on the other side is 2 stones, and a drywall sanding pad.
Dowsing has weird connections, that I haven't figured yet.
In the whole 100 yds of creek was only those 2 rocks signaled by diamonds. Obviously not diamonds, so I assume Carbon or Graphite is in each of the 2 rocks. Until I signaled my sanding pads with my diamond dust? Obviously not diamond, and no graphite. I doubt it's even a gemstone, might just be hard resin. So, what could the dowsing connection be? Both rocks, though diffrent, show specks of brilliant luster, they look like sparkling diamonds, but I know their not. The sanding pad, has sparkling brilliant luster chips glued to them. What could be the connection. Is it a three direction cleavage, it can't be a silicate or mineral connection, can it.. on top of all that, 90% of all rocks, show the same diamond sparkles. Mica, Quartz, silicate minerals. But in all those 1000's of rocks with sparkles, only 2 dowsed, why?. This is what my Dowsing is like. Sometimes it's more questions than answers. But it's fun!!!

Attachments

• 20240826_050403.jpg
    20240826_050403.jpg
    718.5 KB · Views: 7
I was checking the signal this morning at 6:20, sunrise at 7 am. I wonder if anyone else can dowse the pulses? This morning it's on strong and fast. I'm dowsing the first 2 pulses well, with a slight 3rd. Harmonic. 5 seconds before another sequence. With the pulses coming in that strong and frequent, makes more continuous dowsing. The brain gives the illusion that it's not a pulse. Just stand with your rods over a line, and you'll see. But, some of the best dowsing power I've seen in a while. I hope it continues all day like this.. The stronger and more frequent the signals, allows for dowsing smaller targets. When signals are weak, only big targets come in. Not a bad thing though. If power gets too strong, and to many signals show up, I switch to longer heavier rods. Your rod length can tell quantity of distant targets..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back