dowser

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I learned a lot about the world, using dowsing recently.
I learned nobody cares what I learned and have to say or show.
I was not preaching to anyone! I wasn't trying to change anyone's beliefs.
After all those posts on all those topics, I got like 3 likes for arguing good.
It doesn't seem to be a liked enough topic.
Deffinately not interesting enough for most.
I tried to delete what I could. Too much of nothing wasn't good.
I know other dowsers on here, can dowse like I can, and have. Good luck to you all!

I’m skeptical of dowsing for one reason. I’ve never seen a single banner find from anyone on this dowsing forum. Why? No treasure, not a single coin. Show me some of your finds from dowsing and maybe you’ll change my mind.

I’m skeptical of dowsing for one reason. I’ve never seen a single banner find from anyone on this dowsing forum. Why? No treasure, not a single coin. Show me some of your finds from dowsing and maybe you’ll change my mind.
Ok, let me enlighten you.
I was over a friend's house yesterday dowsing around his family's house. I was making sure there was no bad frequency connection lines crossing thru his bedrooms and house. In the process, I hit his septic tank, his propane line, and at least 6 fair sized targets, with no discrimination, all on one line around the house. I didn't have a clue what they were. My guess is rocks with some element in it, or junk metal. The amount of targets I get is crazy. I'm not out for treasure. My treasure is keeping people alive, from unseen energy.
But yes big Gold treasure is possible, if I was near one.

Last edited:
Thank you for saying this. I doubt we'll see any finds.

In the process, I hit his septic tank, his propane line, and at least 6 fair sized targets, with no discrimination I didn't have a clue what they were. My guess is rocks with some element in it, or junk metal.
So out of at least 8 targets, you only identified 2? In other words, at least 75% of your targets may not have been anything at all, since you don't know if there was even anything there?

The amount of targets I get, I'm not out for treasure.
Why not? If you had a metal detector, you'd look for coins and jewelry, wouldn't you? If you had a tool that would find gold, why wouldn't you?

I wish there was old foundations and homesteads around, that haven't been searched. I'm in Northern Michigan, not much around.
I was at one the other day, using Silver and Gold for my dowsing signal. In 2 minutes I knew there wasn't any! What was the fun of that ? I'm a dowser, I walk right to the target I have signaled.. It doesn't make sense for me to drive a long ways for a few minutes excitement, one Silver coin and done. I'm not a buckle jumper. Some things don't excite me..

I wish there was old foundations and homesteads around, that haven't been searched.
Don't we all.

I was at one the other day, using Silver and Gold for my dowsing signal. In 2 minutes I knew there wasn't any!
Great - now have someone with experience and a metal detector search the same area and see whether you were right.

The funny thing about that! If I showed up at one of those real large hunts, with lots of people and fields.. All I would go after is straight to every Gold and Silver target.. I would smoke you all. I don't want to do that!

Don't we all.

Great - now have someone with experience and a metal detector search the same area and see whether you were right.
There was old iron stove pieces everywhere, go for it.

The funny thing about that! If I showed up at one of those real large hunts, with lots of people and fields.. All I would go after is straight to every Gold and Silver target.. I would smoke you all. I don't want to do that!
OK now you're just trolling. I'm out.

dowser: "My treasure is keeping people alive, from unseen energy."

OK... I'll bite (sorry robertk). How in the hell does your dowsing save people's lives? How many people have you kept alive? It sound like a cross between a smoke alarm on steroids and table top cold fusion. So..... again, what "unseem energy" are you saving people from?

dowser: "My treasure is keeping people alive, from unseen energy."

OK... I'll bite (sorry robertk). How in the hell does your dowsing save people's lives? How many people have you kept alive? It sound like a cross between a smoke alarm on steroids and table top cold fusion. So..... again, what "unseem energy" are you saving people from?
Thanks for the question! Why should I continue, to get another topic shut down, no! I don't ask you how you metel detect..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back