dowser

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2005
USA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The more I learned about treasure hunting, I learned more about dowsing..
There is no win win with dowsing. We lose, having this hobby..
I love it myself, but I can't win!
Everywhere I dowse, I dowse prescious metal targets, in all directions, and great distances. The larger the target quantity, the further it dowses, the more value it has! It's easier to see a strong dowsing signal, big cache, rather than a small signal, coin. So I dowse the biggest targets, because smalls are difficult/timely to separate out of regular stuff.. If a Cache is found its required to be reported and taxed. Any big cache near me, is on someone else's private property. They would also have to agree to report the find. A legal treasure is very hard to come by. Traveling to other states, and everything is private or Gov owned. Same a metal detectors, we need permissions.
I do real well dowsing ore veins out west, easy peazy. But dowsing big matrix ore veins, doesn't dowse exact value. I can't dowse how much of a good thing is below, just that some good is there. Lost remote treasures take planning, with quads, maybe horses, ect.
It's not legal to dig the multiple meteorites, I dowse!
To be a dowser is a lose lose situation. It's tough to see so many targets, everywhere I go, but to retrieve, becomes a hassle..
There is some good to treasure dowsing, some specific directions, like you can dowse the diffrent Elements in rocks, and meteorites. Think about if you can have the treasures you plan to dowse, before you become a dowser.. Smalls, are difficult with dowsing.. Your mainly presented with what you see, you can't have..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back