Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Nokta Fors CoRe

weldermark

Jan 17, 2005
LOU-EVIL KY
Detector(s) used
white's DFX
dowsing would be a good option,if you don't know how to dowse you can pm me or email me for instructions.

Mark

silverhunter/dowser

Oct 5, 2004
columbia sc
Gregl01 they romoved my last post but if you will email me your eaddress i will send you a link to a sites that i think may work for you justt check my profile
Silverhunter HH

J

JBlack

gregl01 said:
Hi all, I haven't tried to dowse but am curious to try. I have researched a probable cache and am at a dead end. I have narrowed my search to about a 2 mile area. Would it be feasable to try and dowse ???
I am interested in techniques or advice on this.
Thanks all
HH
Greg

By all means... give dowsing a try. In some cases it can produce some startling results, because dowsing is really an outward indication of several things that you already know about a problem or project. Your natural intuition, logic and your past research will all enter into the final result that your dowsing instrument will indicate. However, don't become too discouraged if you experience problems in actually "boxing-in" and locating your sought after target. This is a very common problam among all dowsers. Have fun... ;D

C

Capt. Buzzkill

Fine. I'll dowse for a cache too. Right now I need to dowse for some new poontang. Can it work to seperate the truly crazy women from plain old emotional or what??

;D

Capt. Buzz

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
now buzzkill, you know there is NOTHING that can accomplish that ! They are all just plain old emotional, while being truly crazy...............Dowsing for a cache, well you might be hitting on something there....and it works too !...........................gldhntr

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread