Dowse this brazil place please!

valdec36

Tenderfoot
Mar 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI! this is a this is a interesting brazilian place, dowse this pic please. Thank you! brazilian place.jpg

What are you looking for gold nuggets or something in the area from center of map to the upper left?

Yes, Brazil has a few really good places to find a all kinds of gemstones and gold nuggets. Not sure what you want to find yet, these areas seem interesting.

Attachments

• brazilian place-valdec36.jpg
    brazilian place-valdec36.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 126
Looks as if all you want is to go metal detecting....ok, try the orange boxes.

Attachments

• brazilian place-valdec36crop.jpg
    brazilian place-valdec36crop.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 100
Sorry red, look for nuggets of gold or diamonds in this place there is a creek between the mountains not to see why this photo is far away, these places that you marked refer to that kind of material?
* Thank you for attention!

Does the creek run through the big orange box?

I think the orange boxes you could metal detect for gold.

The red boxes must have some kind of gemstones. Then now I noticed there to be a river, it follows along just north or at the top right corners of each box. The orange boxes should be much better for gold nuggets.

Exactly red! boxes of oranges are nearby creek, and the other points that you marked with red boxes are for gems?

Probably better if gem hunting, but there might possibly be gold potential too.

thanks red, goodbye, you were very helpful, I'll plan a trip to the photo place and do some tests.

Ok, checked again a little bit more, seems the 2 largest red boxes would be best for gem hunting, the 4 small boxes gold/gemstones, red circle possibly raw diamonds or most valuable type of gems.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back